Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-05-26, 01:48:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Event Stage
| | |-+  Momoi @ MOMO-I NIGHT FEST 2010 June 19
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Momoi @ MOMO-I NIGHT FEST 2010 June 19  (Read 29797 times)
cat_clan
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« on: 2010-02-10, 17:41:50 »

It's official, listed on Right Gauge's schedule.

The event will be on Las Vegas, Nevada, US at The Farm!

https://momoinightfest.wordpress.com/

Otaku no naka no Otaku, Otaking ni narimasu -- Otaku no Video, Gainax, 1992.
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2010-02-26, 22:38:04 »

She's coming to Vegas again? Is it a stand-alone event, or part of a con? I hope I can come!

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-03-01, 18:18:41 »

She's coming to Vegas again? Is it a stand-alone event, or part of a con? I hope I can come!

It appears to be a stand alone event. The Farm is a small live house (I usually prefer the term "intimate"; max capacity appears to be just shy of 400 people for the place) and Right Gauge's official schedule only lists the one day (which is a Saturday).

There's at least one person here that should know much, much more about this event, but I guess he doesn't want to post here or something.
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-03-13, 00:13:09 »

Hmm... how do I ensure that I become one of those 400?

OSAKA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-03-14, 09:38:08 »

Hi how are you guys, I here for help in your all cuestions! ;D

Before to all and sorry for not post any news from Momo-i Night Fest but I'm very busy in all organization!

I try respond your cuestions:

The Farm its for 800 pleoples, but don't worry for all m.m.m. members and the all people coming from outside of Las Vegas, will be the first to be served in the Registration, at the regitration area I have two lines, 1 for Las Vegas People, 2 VIP people in other cities, and m.m.m. members!

Momo-i Night Fest? is a musical festival in honor to the 10th anniversary of the debut of Momoi, we have different activities, conferences, concerts, cosplay, autograph sessions and more!

I have nice guests, the great band Makenai, the awesome voice actore Crhistina Vee, and you have nice service from two maid cafes, Animaid the Anime Expo Maid Cafe and Ichigo Cafe from Las Vegas, and yeah the queen of this event MOMOI CHAN!

Yeah is only one day Saturday 19, sorry guys, but now I work for one little surprise for m.m.m. members!

For more info you can go to my site:
https://momoinightfest.wordpress.com/

Momo-i Night Fest is not Anime Vegas, I the director of ChibiFest 2006 and 2007 my first anime and music Festival, check chibifest videos in yotube:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chibifest&search_type=&aq=f

I try help in your all cuestions!

Osaka
MOMOI MEXICO BLOG
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-03-19, 07:00:01 »

Hmm? The myspace page calls it a "private event" what does that mean?  ???

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-03-19, 07:21:08 »

Hmm? The myspace page calls it a "private event" what does that mean?  ???

Probably means it's been reserved for this event, specifically. The venue's probably been rented vs. the venue booking a particular artist.
OSAKA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-03-19, 07:32:20 »

The Farm Staff make all concerts from on the schedule, Momo-i Night Fest is "private event" because I rent The Farm, and my Staff make this event! Dont worry all its fine! ;D

Osaka
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-03-21, 02:54:19 »

Yay!   ;D So where do you buy tickets?  ??? I'm thinking this might become my first road trip in my new car... maybe.  :-X

Dracil
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-03-24, 09:20:42 »

Well, I'm hoping to make it to this one.  Haven't seen Momoi for a year now. :(
peacebonded

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-03-24, 17:23:32 »

Some questions various people might have:

Are cameras allowed? Taking pictures okay?

Are camcorders allowed? Recording video okay? Will there be some place where one can set up a tripod safely?

Will there be in and out privileges? That is, once you buy a ticket, can you leave for a little bit and come back in?

Can people bring in their own water/sports drinks?

OSAKA

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-03-25, 22:22:36 »

I back for help in your all cuestions:

Nekorin: Yay!    So where do you buy tickets?

You can buy your tickets at The Farm doors, the day of the event! The tickets start sales 3 hours before to the event!

Peacebonded:

Are cameras allowed? Taking pictures okay?
 Yeah dont worry, I dont have any problem!^^

Are camcorders allowed?  Recording video okay?
Yeah dont worry you can recording is ok!

Will there be some place where one can set up a tripod safely?
I dont know now! I try work with my staff for make one clean and safe area for all tripod and video cameras!

Will there be in and out privileges? That is, once you buy a ticket, can you leave for a little bit and come back in?
Yeah dont worry, are you hungry  you can go to eat at Jack in the Box, is next door to The Farm! ^^

Can people bring in their own water/sports drinks?

Sorry no food, no drinks, I cant help you its The Farm regulations! But wont worry I have 30 pretty maid (Animaid Cafe) with free and fresh water all event for all people!

More cuestios?
Osaka
sicdedman

Kawaii

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-04-14, 00:26:54 »

yay! Taking Pictures & Video is ok!! Thank You!

also for Autograph Sessions! Thank You! can i bring my own Merchandise for Momi Halko to sign? such as PopoTan Dvd or a Cd i have of her's? or do i have to purchase Merchandise at the Event?

also for Buying tickets, im going to be driving 5 Hours to attend Momoi Night Fest and i dont want to not have a ticket if there are like 800 people ahead of me already to purchase at the door. anyway to buy a ticket online? so i know im not driving 5 hours for a Gamble?

Also 1 more question - Might Momi halko be excepting gifts? i was wanting to bring her a gift to Thank her for the Performance and Time she gives her Fans!

Thank You
OSAKA

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-04-15, 22:10:36 »

Hi Guys my staff and me make one new schedule, with all info for Momo-i Night Fest, I hope you like:

1. Opening Ceremonies ;; 4:00 – 4:30

(Ichigo Cafe 15 minutes)

2. Conference with Christina Vee;; 4:30 – 5:00

3. Conference with Momoi ;; 5:00 – 5:30

4. Masquerade ;; 5:30 – 6:30

5. Animaid 6:30-7:00

6. Christina Vee Concert;; 7:00-7:20

7. Makenai Concert;;7:20-8:00

8. Momoi Concert;; 8:00-9:45

9. Closing Ceremonies//Masquerade winner annoucements ;; 9:45-10:00

————————————–

Maid Cafe:

Animaid and Ichigo Cafe- 4:00 to 8:00

————————————–

Autograph Session:

Makenai: 4:30- 5:00

Christina Vee: 5:00-5:30

Momoi: 5:30 – 6:30

OSAKA

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010-04-15, 22:24:19 »

Ok is time for your cuestions:

1-also for Autograph Sessions! Thank You! can i bring my own Merchandise for Momi Halko to sign? Yeah you can come with your own Merchandise, Momoi DVDs and CDs (original ok)

And Momoi come with new Merchandise at the Event! ^^

2-
also for Buying tickets, im going to be driving 5 Hours to attend Momoi Night Fest and i dont want to not have a ticket if there are like 800 people ahead of me already to purchase at the door. anyway to buy a ticket online? so i know im not driving 5 hours for a Gamble?
I dont have online ticket, only at door the day of the event, 3 hours before to the event, at the regitration area I have two lines, 1 for Las Vegas People, 2 VIP for people from other cities, and m.m.m. members, come with you IDs!

3-Might Momi halko be excepting gifts? Yeah Momoi love your gifts guys!

More cuestions?

Osaka
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »