Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-09-24, 09:29:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Halko Library
| | |-+  Nagashima☆Jienotsu☆Yuuichirou Cheering Song
Linked Events
  • RLS: Jienotsu Song (仮): 2009-06-17
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Nagashima☆Jienotsu☆Yuuichirou Cheering Song  (Read 12288 times)
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009-06-19, 07:12:36 »

Ah, well I was able to get the meaning of sock puppetting from your first post, but now I understand how it applied to the situation. Thanks for clearing it up. :D
Jienotsu failed at it. XD

Yes, CD Japan. Thanks for letting me know!

Otsu is like good job? Knowing that makes the song even better.

mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2009-06-20, 13:14:31 »

Jienotsu wrote on his blog that he is invited to go to Connichi this year :o
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009-06-22, 18:53:57 »

Oh happy day it's here! It appears the Shihatsu ni Notte has an instrumental rather than a karaoke, but according to the back Jien Otsu Song is all karaoke. Waaah... there's a pic of Jienotsu pinning Momoi in an arm lock inside the strip thingy.  :'(

mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2009-06-27, 20:10:28 »

I should mention, that's internet slang. Don't use it in Japanese class or anything ;)

I got my copy too, I ended up loving both songs after hearing Shihatsu ni Notte a lot on radio shows.

Also, the arm lock picture was funny ;D It was neat to have a pic there. There was a funny similar pic on Momoi's blog too. I think some people got mad about it though :-X
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009-06-30, 11:29:43 »

I should mention, that's internet slang. Don't use it in Japanese class or anything ;)

Also, the arm lock picture was funny ;D It was neat to have a pic there. There was a funny similar pic on Momoi's blog too. I think some people got mad about it though :-X

Ah, I see. I won't say it unless it's appropriate. Thanks for explaining it! That makes it extra appropriate as a Momoi song! (you needn't have worried though, since I know Japanese has so many levels of politeness and context, I tend to want to know everything about a word before I use it. XD )

What was the pic people got mad about? I didn't really like seeing my idol pinned down, but I don't think it's something to get mad over.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »