Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-07-15, 20:44:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Halko Library
| | |-+  Nagashima☆Jienotsu☆Yuuichirou Cheering Song
Linked Events
  • RLS: Jienotsu Song (仮): 2009-06-17
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Nagashima☆Jienotsu☆Yuuichirou Cheering Song  (Read 12139 times)
mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2009-05-27, 21:50:50 »

The cover for the single has been posted:

http://d-age.jp/label/akihabaloverecords/akcs1003.html

Cute ;D
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009-05-29, 04:44:11 »

Ah! I just ordered it. :) Is that the official song title on the cover? I wonder if it will have another song on it. I can't wait to karaoke this song, and it should come in time for anime expo! :D

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009-05-29, 04:59:44 »

Ah! I just ordered it. :) Is that the official song title on the cover? I wonder if it will have another song on it. I can't wait to karaoke this song, and it should come in time for anime expo! :D

The other song is the song she sang at the concert...Shihatsu ni Notte.
Dracil
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009-05-29, 21:36:53 »

I like how he did Thunder Snake in the video.
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009-06-01, 08:30:21 »

Thank you for telling me. :) I hope the song comes quickly after release. I chose the second-least expensive shipping because it really added alot.  :-X

Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009-06-17, 11:19:33 »

Oops, I see that the 2nd track info was on the 1st page... stupid question. :(

Anyway, I got the email. It shipped. I am bouncing off the walls. It's been a long time since I've been this excited over one song. Otsu! Otsu! Otsu!

mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2009-06-17, 17:27:43 »

A PV-ish vid has been posted for Jienotsu Song
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1245031627
It uses video from the photo shoot for the booklet.

Also, short versions of both songs are up to preview:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1244529920 Shihatsu ni Notte
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1244529736 Jienotsu Song

Akibablog has some photos of Momoi writing signs for the CD in shops in Akihabara.. but I'm at work so I'll post that later :P (Or just wait for the English version of the article to come out.)

Momoi said some interesting things about the CD on Kitamura Eri's radio. She said she almost felt like she was ripping herself off because the "Otsu! Otsu! Otsu! Otsu!" is just like "Tenbatsu! Tenbatsu! Tenbatsu! Tenbatsu!"  :o She's right, how did I not notice that?? lol
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009-06-17, 18:29:05 »

Momoi said some interesting things about the CD on Kitamura Eri's radio. She said she almost felt like she was ripping herself off because the "Otsu! Otsu! Otsu! Otsu!" is just like "Tenbatsu! Tenbatsu! Tenbatsu! Tenbatsu!"  :o She's right, how did I not notice that?? lol

But it's completely different! The Otsu part gets a punch motion, the Tenbatsu part gets a "batsu" ("X") motion. See, not the same!

If it's a ripoff (it's not! it's a throwback! it's a tribute!), does that mean we need to do the fuufuu and the full body spin after the "Otsu! Otsu! Otsu! Otsu!" part?
shinji
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2009-06-17, 20:38:56 »

If it's a ripoff (it's not! it's a throwback! it's a tribute!), does that mean we need to do the fuufuu and the full body spin after the "Otsu! Otsu! Otsu! Otsu!" part?

Shh, in case she reads our forum!

Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009-06-18, 01:57:43 »

There are some cheers in the pv version that weren't in the demo!

Dang, I should be happy it's already shipped out, but can't it come faster?

mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2009-06-19, 03:46:22 »

The English version of the Akibablog article is up ;D

http://en.akibablog.net/archives/2009/06/50849304.html
(Please note ads on the site may not be safe for work)

They did a good job to translate it to "sock puppet", because "(jisaku)jien" can refer to replying to yourself on the internet to make it look like people agree with you. That's why Momoi was writing the promotions herself ;) Jienotsu also tried to write in a letter to himself when he was on Momoi's radio, but he sent it too late and it didn't get read in time ;D
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009-06-19, 04:12:22 »

They did a good job to translate it to "sock puppet", because "(jisaku)jien" can refer to replying to yourself on the internet to make it look like people agree with you. That's why Momoi was writing the promotions herself ;) Jienotsu also tried to write in a letter to himself when he was on Momoi's radio, but he sent it too late and it didn't get read in time ;D

He tried to write a letter to himself? What? Momoi was writing promotion lines under different names? That's what sock puppet means?

I'm a little concerned that I can't locate the charge for the Jienotsu song on my card history.  :o What could it mean?

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009-06-19, 04:51:33 »

He tried to write a letter to himself? What? Momoi was writing promotion lines under different names? That's what sock puppet means?

I'm a little concerned that I can't locate the charge for the Jienotsu song on my card history.  :o What could it mean?

Well, you know if you're talking to a sock puppet on your hand...

And where did you order the CD from? CD Japan? The charge usually comes through later (for various reasons). Don't worry too much about it; if they say it shipped, then it shipped.
mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2009-06-19, 04:52:14 »

I had a feeling I didn't explain that too well, sorry!

I heard the term "sock puppet" used online before when someone online wants to look like lots of people support them, so they make posts pretending to be other people. It's the same thing with "Jisaku Jien." So when Momoi wrote those signs saying how good her own song was, she was making a joke about that. She used her own name, it was just a joke.

Momoi's radio show takes letters from listeners, so he wrote in a letter too asking a question to himself.. but he sent it too late, and Momoi read it some time after he was on the show. She said "Good job failing at sock puppeting!" ("Otsu" is like "Good job") I don't remember what episode it was on so I don't have the exact quote :P

I wouldn't worry about the charge, it often takes a while to show up.
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009-06-19, 05:05:37 »

Wikipedia also has a decent article on the concept of sock puppeting.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »