Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-07-15, 20:36:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Event Stage
| | |-+  Momoi at Fanime 09: May 22-25
Linked Events
  • FanimeCon: 2009-05-22 - 2009-05-25
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Print
Author Topic: Momoi at Fanime 09: May 22-25  (Read 96692 times)
PetiteFool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2009-05-05, 22:58:45 »

Nope!! i am eleventh on the list xD

My freinds laptop started going out on me around 9:30, so I was reeeally freaking out and it shut off four times before it was on long enough for me to apply. It was really nerve wracking! I thought I was just being paranoid but my feelings about these kinds of things are usually right so now I'm glad that I had an OCD freak out :D

みず きらい あなた すき

I forget to think before I act...
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009-05-06, 15:16:57 »

Anyway, I hope you are going to dress up as Mii-tan and try to convince Momoi to sing some Popotan songs.  It worked at Canada, so it might work again.  Otherwise, my Ultra Yellow purchases would go to waste. w

Our alternative solution is to bring Popotan CDs and have her sign them before the concert. That's not as guaranteed as Mii-tan showing up, though. ;D
Okita Souji
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009-05-11, 05:55:28 »

I got time off work so I'll be going. I should be arriving Thursday by noon.
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009-05-11, 07:47:19 »

Good thing they extended the deadline. I bought tickets for me and my friend today.

When will we know her event schedule?

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009-05-14, 01:26:24 »

When will we know her event schedule?

Now.

http://www.fanime.com/schedule.html

Friday (金曜日):
3pm: Opening Ceremonies
5pm-6pm: Momoi Halko's Path of the Otaku

(7pm-11pm Karaoke contest; Happy Alarm will sing Ai no Medicine and if she makes it to the finals, Wonder Momo-i)

Saturday (土曜日):
12pm: Momoi Halko autograph session
3pm-4pm: Momoi Halko: Seiyuu and Music

4pm-5pm Momoist Call Workshop<--that's us. Be there or be square.

Sunday (日曜日):
7:30pm concert seating
8pm-10:30pm Momoi Halko Concert (2 1/2 hours? やった! I'd better buy some Red Bull along with the Gatorade!)

Monday (月曜日):
11am Momoi Autograph Session

3pm-4pm Closing Ceremonies

Did I miss anything?

Edit: I did miss something, the closing ceremonies. Not sure if she will be attending that, but it's possible.
« Last Edit: 2009-05-15, 15:36:12 by tenton » Logged
paranda
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2009-05-14, 03:11:03 »

Damn...LOOK AT THAT CONCERT TIME. LOOK AT IT!!
shinji
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2009-05-14, 03:33:55 »

> tenton
You missed all of her press events :D. I wish they would send out a press schedule before the con.

Also, you'll want to note that Smile! Your'e on NicoNicoDouga will be at 4-5pm on Sunday...we've invited a certain person to attend, though we haven't received a response yet.

The other specifics I'm planning to attend are the miku panel on sunday from 5-7p (maybe leave early if we need to prep for the concert) and the visual novel panel from 1-2p. And that suspicious im@s dance event on stage zero...then of course planety of time in the karaoke room.

Anybody who wants to mess around with gdgd放送@ニコニコ生放送, I'll probably broadcast a few times from wherever we can get internet access.

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009-05-14, 04:17:54 »

> tenton
You missed all of her press events :D. I wish they would send out a press schedule before the con.

Well, if it wasn't on the official schedule I'm clueless. :P

Also, you'll want to note that Smile! Your'e on NicoNicoDouga will be at 4-5pm on Sunday...we've invited a certain person to attend, though we haven't received a response yet.

I might be Smile! I'm in Line for the Concert. 8) :P

(okay, that might be a bit early)
shinji
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2009-05-14, 06:34:39 »

I might be Smile! I'm in Line for the Concert. 8) :P

Be in line, then as soon as they let people in, get out of line to pass out glowsticks and call books? :) I wonder how that's going to work out...

mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2009-05-14, 17:59:07 »

2.5 hours, great!!! I am even more excited ;D

Also, the two panels have different subjects! Interesting!

I hope that Momoi sings Cue! I wonder if she will sing Jienotsu Song too.
alexd00

小麦っこ #01019

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009-05-14, 19:13:39 »

Wow, it's going to be a busy weekend. And 2½ hours for the concert?! Plenty of time to play everybody's favorites. I am going to be dead afterwards, but this concert is going to be awesome.

Two autograph sessions too, that makes it easier for me, although the second one is cutting it close unless I rearrange my travel schedule. Overall it looks like it's going to be an awesome con. Haven't really pinned down what else I want to check out besides all the Momoi stuff. Probably going to spend a good chunk of time in the Dealer's Room and Video Game Room.

About this time next week, I should be getting settled in my hotel room. So looking forward to it.

えがおでなんでもできる
PetiteFool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2009-05-14, 20:20:57 »

I don't think I wanna wear my Komugi costume to the concert.. @_@ I don't want it to get messed up. CUZ I'M GONNA BE REALLY EXCITED. O_O

みず きらい あなた すき

I forget to think before I act...
PantsGoblin
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009-05-14, 23:32:15 »

2.5 hours means we're going to need extra glow sticks to give people since a lot of them are going to die. I hope we have a lot, I only have about 40-50 left over from Hawaii.
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009-05-14, 23:39:32 »

2.5 hours means we're going to need extra glow sticks to give people since a lot of them are going to die. I hope we have a lot, I only have about 40-50 left over from Hawaii.

The regular ones should last long enough; they're supposed to be in the 8 hour range, no? This is a great reason to have battery powered glowsticks. We Fenix flashlight users could go  full turbo mode (and cook our hands) for most of the concert. ;D

BTW, according to this post in the Fanime forums, there's an opening act, so she's not really doing a full 2.5 hour concert.

That post also says Momoi allows photo/video, though no flash photography. I don't know how that jives with the SJ Auditorium rules about recording in that venue. Maybe set up a tripod somewhere...as long as we're not trying to plug into the sound board or anything, they'll let it go.  :P

(I'm thinking it's more for her panels and autograph sessions, but who knows?)

Also, it looks like it'll be general admission, so that's kind of a first in line, first in seats kind of configuration, no?
« Last Edit: 2009-05-14, 23:58:04 by tenton » Logged
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009-05-14, 23:55:50 »

I don't think I wanna wear my Komugi costume to the concert.. @_@ I don't want it to get messed up. CUZ I'M GONNA BE REALLY EXCITED. O_O

I think it'd be awesome if you wear the costume in there. Are there delicate parts that you could later remove and store in a backpack or something for the jumping concert parts? ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »