Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-05-26, 01:51:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Event Stage
| | |-+  Momoi at Anime Vegas
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Momoi at Anime Vegas  (Read 30213 times)
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« on: 2009-08-06, 18:28:42 »

Right Gauge has noted this announcement on their website. Momoi is going to be making an appearance at Anime Vegas, 9/5-9/7 (that's Sat-Mon, Labor Day weekend for the US).

Who's up for a roadie (SoCal people)?
ObLaCxZ
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2009-08-07, 02:55:06 »

Who's up for a roadie (SoCal people)?

Me!  ;D  I'll be driving from SoCal (Long Beach) so lemme know if you wanna ride, tenton.  That goes for the other SoCal folks too.  If any of you need / want a ride and you're on the way, just pm me ;D.

It looks like pre-registration is gone, and from browsing their forums,  it'll be a Fanime Musicfest type of set-up:

Anime Vegas presents a great evening of live musical performances. This event will be held Saturday, Sept. 5, 2009 in the 2000 seat Cashman Theater. Be there!

Doors - 4:45

AKAI Sky - 5:00

Mackenai - 5:45

Momoi - 6:30

Rusika - 7:30

Satsuki - 8:30

Alsdead - 9:00

Source on this is from the Technical Director for the convention.

SpAcE LoVe!
paranda
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2009-08-07, 03:06:52 »

Pretty big guest list for a small convention.

They updated Momoi's picture in the guests page with coverman's drawing?
« Last Edit: 2009-08-07, 03:09:11 by paranda » Logged
tomoyo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-08-07, 04:18:40 »

I'm totally up for going. It's really an excuse for momoi and seeing VEGAS for once! Anyone up for hanging out in vegas longer too? :)
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-08-07, 06:49:25 »

That's the first weekend after I go back to school! I wonder if it's possible...

Spiritsnare

wah!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2009-08-07, 06:56:41 »

I'd go, but I'm up in NorCal ergo nine-hour car ride; also, money issues. :< I think I'll pass this time. Have fun and take pictures, people who are going :3

Also:

Quote from: ObLaCxZ
Mackenai - 5:45

Momoi - 6:30

Deja vu, anyone?
PantsGoblin
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-08-07, 07:09:37 »

I'm most likely going but only for the concert day. I don't really feel like booking any hotels. I was actually in Vegas earlier this year to seeing relatives... Don't know if carpooling is possible with my plans, but if anybody wants to save gas money...
catsspat
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2009-08-07, 12:20:55 »

They updated Momoi's picture in the guests page with coverman's drawing?

Without permission, either, just like all the other text they ripped off without asking anyone.
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009-08-07, 17:34:34 »

Me!  ;D  I'll be driving from SoCal (Long Beach) so lemme know if you wanna ride, tenton.  That goes for the other SoCal folks too.  If any of you need / want a ride and you're on the way, just pm me ;D.

Is your car going to make it up there?  ;D 8)

Pretty big guest list for a small convention.

Probably easy to get American guests..."oh, free accomodations in Vegas? I'm there"

I'm totally up for going. It's really an excuse for momoi and seeing VEGAS for once! Anyone up for hanging out in vegas longer too? :)

I have a particular schedule that I must keep. Well, basically, I have to work on Tuesday (boss put in for those days off weeks ago). I'm going Fri-Mon and I can't really afford to gamble (see the No Answer No Live thread and take a guess why).

We can work out the particulars (car pooling, etc) in the coming weeks. We can take some of this to PM or email (put a @mac.com at the end of my handle for my email address).
PetiteFool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2009-08-08, 02:51:11 »

Whaaat oh no my grandmother is coming to visit until September 10th guhdfkjghdskjghdfjgddsf

...gkdfjgjdkfh!!! T___T

みず きらい あなた すき

I forget to think before I act...
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009-08-08, 04:03:24 »

Whaaat oh no my grandmother is coming to visit until September 10th guhdfkjghdskjghdfjgddsf

...gkdfjgjdkfh!!! T___T

Hi Grandma, you need some more excitement in your life. Let's go to Vegas!  ;D 8)
Bisuko
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009-08-10, 05:54:31 »

Hi guys! Whoa this news was sudden but sweet! I'll be driving with my fiance up there! Can't wait to meet up with you guys! :) Momoi in Vegas.....whoa. I'm stil in shock! :o Hopefully I'll get my Thundersnake down in time for the concert.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-10, 20:27:41 by Bisuko » Logged
tomoyo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009-08-10, 23:34:33 »

I think I'll fly in because 9 hour drives to Vegas from North Cali are a waste of time. It's funny when vacation days are worth way more than plane tickets now.

and I'm definitely not focused on the con besides momoi herself since it sounds like this is a pretty disorganized and unprofessional one. Just hoping momoi gets as much time as possible. And Lloyd, we're gonna be ready with our thundersnake this time! (and I still have to upload some pics of you)
« Last Edit: 2009-08-10, 23:37:03 by tomoyo » Logged
Bisuko
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009-08-11, 02:05:14 »

and I'm definitely not focused on the con besides momoi herself since it sounds like this is a pretty disorganized and unprofessional one. Just hoping momoi gets as much time as possible.

I'vev never been to AnimeVegas but yeah it does seem small and with such a big guest list who knows what to expect.  :-\ It might be total chaos! But let's hope not!::crosses fingers::
I hope there's an autograph session..it's such a pleasure to get to greet her personally and of course get stuff signed! :D
ObLaCxZ
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009-08-11, 02:55:53 »

Glad you and your fiance are going Bisuko! :)

And Lloyd, we're gonna be ready with our thundersnake this time! (and I still have to upload some pics of you)

Heck yeah!  Make sure your cosplay's gonna allow an all-out wotagei  ;D.  Ah, and thanks for hanging on to those pics.  I'm pretty sure the pics you took are much better than how mine turned out with my sorry disposable camera.  I gotta get me a better camera  :(...
« Last Edit: 2009-08-11, 02:58:03 by ObLaCxZ » Logged

SpAcE LoVe!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »