Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-12-18, 11:27:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Listening Room
| | |-+  Tenbatsu! Angel Rabbie-Censored Lyric?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tenbatsu! Angel Rabbie-Censored Lyric?  (Read 5957 times)
Nekorin

View Profile
« on: 2009-05-26, 02:55:35 »

Maybe it's a noob question, but what is the censored lyric in Tenbatsu! Angel Rabbie, and why is it censored? I know that she usually adlibs it during the concerts.

Also, what was the adlib during the fanime concert?

catsspat
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2009-05-26, 21:46:34 »

I forgot the exact words, but if you want, I can ask Omit-san for it.  He wrote them down.

But it was basically, "You mustn't forget to leave a dollar under the pillow."

As far as I know, there never was a lyric for it.  The one she used this time is just something she came up with for this time.

--rich
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-05-26, 22:44:40 »

I think someone said the censored lyric is supposed to be something so bad that it can't be said. What that is depends on the person. Then again, it's kind of just funny to have it censored, like the stuff in Suguru's fridge when Mahoro was cleaning it out the first time. Like it's so horrible that it mere mortals couldn't take it.  ;D
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-05-27, 03:00:24 »

I think someone said the censored lyric is supposed to be something so bad that it can't be said. What that is depends on the person. Then again, it's kind of just funny to have it censored, like the stuff in Suguru's fridge when Mahoro was cleaning it out the first time. Like it's so horrible that it mere mortals couldn't take it.  ;D

So it's supposed to be "Thou shalt not *BEEEP*"?

LOL that's awesome!

@ catsspat: Tip the maid? I see. I forgot to do that. D:

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-05-28, 00:18:31 »

Hope they didn't jack any of your stuff in the hotel then.  ;D 8)

It's not in the Japanese culture to tip; it's actually considered rude. Which is why that line is actually very practical advice.  8)
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-05-29, 04:40:07 »

Hope they didn't jack any of your stuff in the hotel then.  ;D 8)

It's not in the Japanese culture to tip; it's actually considered rude. Which is why that line is actually very practical advice.  8)

No... actually I don't think the maid came in after the second day. :O

So you don't tip to someone's face in Japan? But it's ok if you hide it, but what about at dinner?

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-05-29, 04:58:56 »

So you don't tip to someone's face in Japan? But it's ok if you hide it, but what about at dinner?

You generally don't tip at all. There have been plenty of stories of employees running out after customers, giving them the money that they "forgot" and what not. Tips aren't really expected in general. Someone else might give a better perspective on the why on that, but that's the way it is.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »