Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-09-22, 17:29:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Halko Library
| | |-+  Under17 meets witch?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Under17 meets witch?  (Read 3445 times)
Nekorin

View Profile
« on: 2009-05-01, 22:38:42 »

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Witch-UNDER17-meets-Vo-2/dp/B00006K0VP

Is this an audio disc, or something else? I'm really curious about what the original versions of OS NO YES and Koi no Milkyway sound like. I was afraid this album would be impossible to find for a reasonable price. But the prices here seem very cheap. It said something about CD-Rom though, so I'm not sure what that is. Plus, I can only read hiragana at a novice level, so I can't tell whether it ships to america, or if the sellers are reliable, or if the disc is in good condition.

:(

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2009-05-01, 22:56:27 »

Amazon JP has an English version of their website.

Usually if the item isn't available directly from Amazon, I'd probably lean towards the item not being available to ship internationally, just for liability concerns.

Plus, if they classify it under the Games category, it's not usually available to ship outside of Japan anyways. A lot of the CDs that go with eroge are this way (categorized under Games).
paranda
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2009-05-01, 23:09:54 »

And yeah, it is just a CD even though it's housed in a DVD-looking case.
8BB76E1
« Reply #3 on: 2009-05-01, 23:46:25 »

I'm really curious about what the original versions of OS NO YES and Koi no Milkyway sound like.
I really like those original versions. Also, the 恋のミルキーウェイ Remix is awesome. ^__^

By the way - do you have any idea if the 恋のミルキーウェイ PV was ever released on cd / dvd?
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-05-02, 05:05:55 »

Amazon JP has an English version of their website.

Usually if the item isn't available directly from Amazon, I'd probably lean towards the item not being available to ship internationally, just for liability concerns.

Plus, if they classify it under the Games category, it's not usually available to ship outside of Japan anyways. A lot of the CDs that go with eroge are this way (categorized under Games).

I've noticed, but it doesn't translate seller information. Not from what I've seen.

That's a shame. Maybe I can get my friend who plans to study abroad to buy it for me and ship it.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »