Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-10-19, 07:32:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Halko Library
| | |-+  "Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (Anime)" Character Song Album
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (Anime)" Character Song Album  (Read 2430 times)
Nekorin

View Profile
« on: 2015-07-21, 12:36:08 »

New notice from CDJapan.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/WHV-1000580021

I'm not up on Stein's Gate, (assuming that's where "Gate" comes from...) can anyone tell me a bit more about this CD?

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2015-07-21, 16:12:10 »

It's not Steins;Gate, it's a new show for the Summer 2015 season. http://myanimelist.net/anime/28907/Gate:_Jieitai_Kanochi_nite_Kaku_Tatakaeri

Looks like it's a compilation of the coupling songs that came on the ED CD singles (the 3 main characters all apparently all have CD singles for the ED song), but with a different arrangement.

As how this is related to Momoi, there is apparently a character named Itami that does a song in the middle of the show and she's doing a version of the song. Someone with some actual Japanese skills could probably clarify that part.

Official anime site's music page: http://gate-anime.com/music/index.html
mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2015-07-22, 10:24:44 »

I didn't watch the anime, but apparently in it the character Itami hums/sings a song from an anime to herself, and the "real" version of that song is on this CD, sung by Momoi. (Momoi doesn't voice any character on the show as far as I can see.)

So, another "anime within an anime" deal, like with both Genshiken and Yowamushi Pedal ;) (Ok, Yowamushi Pedal was a play... :P)

One of my friends said this show is really good so maybe I should check it out!
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-07-22, 10:47:09 »

According to MAL, it looks like Itami is a guy character. And an otaku.
mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2015-07-22, 11:27:23 »

Oops, I guess I should watch the show huh! ;)
catsspat
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2015-11-30, 17:05:04 »

I didn't read any of the linked pages, but I mentioned this to tenton in August, 2015.

"GATE Ep.9 5:45, background song for the Akihabara area is Momoi, right?  I saw mention of her in the ending credit, though."

I'm guessing it's the song that was played in the background when everyone was at the Akihabara (in the anime).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »