Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-06-19, 02:42:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Momoist Lounge
| | |-+  I Miss Halko
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I Miss Halko  (Read 1970 times)
Nekorin

View Profile
« on: 2013-04-18, 09:42:26 »

What is she doing lately? I feel like I want some news...  :-X

(Maybe this topic is frivolous but I felt like this forum needed some action. The other day I downloaded the "Sound Hound" app. A boy that I'm gonna go on a date with was watching. I tested the app by singing "Majikaru Majikaru naasu!" and he was like "No! Not Komugi! That takes me back." It was a strangely validating moment. Would've been even better had the app actually returned a result for that, though...)

mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2013-04-18, 09:51:30 »

Sorry, it's just my fault for not posting enough news (>_<) I'm lazy... :-[

Voice acting wise, she has the Steins;Gate movie this weekend.
Anyone who didn't watch the TV series yet totally should!!

There was also an interview with her in the japanese Rolling Stone magazine
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00C1LG7E4/?tag=hatena_st1-22&ascsubtag=d-8lkxy

Akibaranger is on air, the first EP featured a goofy incomplete version of her song as a joke which was funny and cute. You'll have to find your own links on where to listen to it, as apparently the copyright holders don't want the OP on youtube.

Also, they are taking entries on nico nico douga for a jingle for comike, and Momoi is one of the judges.
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/manga/official/comiket/
I like how the other judges have occupations like "composer" or representative of such and such", while Momoi's just says "Momo-i" ;D

And don't forget Momoi and Chiyomaru producing Afilia Saga too. I don't follow them so I never post about them though, sorry (>_<)
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-04-18, 20:56:50 »

From time to time, there will be a PSO2 stream on Nico with Momoi on it. I usually see her staff Twitter account post about it.

She does her Wallop streaming thing every month and web radio shows. Her Right Gauge page has a Google Calendar that's kept up to date for the most part.

She's going to Australia in August.

I'm going to guess based on one post in that Australia thread that she's going to Vegas again. Maybe in August if that's post is somewhat on topic. If it's a certain convention at the end of that month, have fun everyone.

(August also happens to be a bad month for me, weekend wise, but that's neither here nor there)
« Last Edit: 2013-06-12, 23:54:11 by tenton » Logged
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-04-20, 02:47:58 »

I have some trips planned around August...  :'( I hope it works out. I think soon I may have the power to go to Vegas by myself if I'm careful... Maybe.

I'm glad to hear she's busy. :) I've heard someone say Stein's gate was amazing, it'll be on my list. :)
« Last Edit: 2013-04-20, 02:49:29 by Nekorin » Logged

Dracil
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-04-22, 06:14:35 »

Yeah... I wish I could see her again.  If it's Japan Expo I'lll be there.  Also fine with Vegas again too.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »