Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-09-24, 15:23:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Halko Library
| | |-+  More & More Quality Red & White Sparkly Covers
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: More & More Quality Red & White Sparkly Covers  (Read 2798 times)
Nekorin

View Profile
« on: 2012-12-26, 08:17:32 »

I just got these CDs for Christmas, so now I have almost every one of Momoi's main releases! :)

I looked online for the sparkly outer covers to put on my itunes, but I can only find the less festive ones that go on the booklet. Does anyone have high quality images of the sparkly covers? I like them so much more...

8BB76E1
« Reply #1 on: 2012-12-26, 18:07:56 »

yeah.. the First Press covers.. Well, I could make scans in any resolution you could possibly want, but I'm probably not allowed to post something like that on this board anyway..
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-12-27, 13:13:17 »

Hmm, is there a mod here that decides on things like that? If it's about copyright infringement, I don't think a CD cover scan is really hurting anyone... Though at the same time I wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble just so I could have them...

(I got a first press? Considering they were only ordered recently that's pretty surprising! Today I listened to Quality Red for the first time. So good! Did I hear the male singer from MOVE? I like them. I guess that's why they had an ad in the CD booklet...)

EDIT: I'm calling off the search, I found them here. :) http://jouttex.otadesho.com/momoi-halko-more-more-quality-white-red/
« Last Edit: 2012-12-27, 13:35:10 by Nekorin » Logged

8BB76E1
« Reply #3 on: 2012-12-27, 18:42:29 »

Hmm, is there a mod here that decides on things like that? If it's about copyright infringement, I don't think a CD cover scan is really hurting anyone... Though at the same time I wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble just so I could have them...
I'm not really sure about this..
I got a first press? Considering they were only ordered recently that's pretty surprising!
well, I'm glad for you getting the FP edition, but it also means the sales were not very good.. probably..

I also sent you pm yesterday, but I guess it's not important anymore..
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-12-28, 17:14:38 »

Bittersweet for sure... I wonder how her sales do overall. I wish she'd get a role or a song in a more mainstream title...

I'm glad I updated before you went to any trouble.  :)

AndCycle
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-12-28, 22:25:11 »

Bittersweet for sure... I wonder how her sales do overall. I wish she'd get a role or a song in a more mainstream title...

I'm glad I updated before you went to any trouble.  :)

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%A1%83%E4%BA%95%E3%81%AF%E3%82%8B%E3%81%93
there are public data about sale ranking, someone has updated those info to wiki,

but I can tell that there are much less people go the to FC event this year. :-\
8BB76E1
« Reply #6 on: 2012-12-28, 22:44:39 »

but I can tell that there are much less people go the to FC event this year. :-\
well, even this forum is quite quiet.. and mixi too..

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%A1%83%E4%BA%95%E3%81%AF%E3%82%8B%E3%81%93
the release date of DSB is wrong?
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012-12-29, 00:45:16 »

well, even this forum is quite quiet.. and mixi too..

Overseas events usually help bump this forum's traffic up a little bit, but the World Tour isn't as active as it used to be.
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012-12-31, 04:37:10 »

I can't read most of the article... Google translate seemed to give up halfway through... But I get the general idea...

She seems a lot more busy with conventions than with acting or songs lately. I wonder what her plans are...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »