Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-02-24, 10:07:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  General Lounge
| | |-+  We'll be participating in Nico Namaket Girls 2! ☆
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: We'll be participating in Nico Namaket Girls 2! ☆  (Read 1832 times)
moetwinstyle
m.m.m. Member

ふたごだよぉ~ん!♡

View Profile WWW
« on: 2012-12-19, 15:54:59 »

Hello everyone!
We have really big news! ヾ(●・▽・人・▽・○)ノ

We have been selected along with 48 other girls to participate in a big contest called Nico Namaket Girls 2 on Nico Nico Namahousou! ☆ It's a contest to find the next Miss Nico Nama 2012, and we'll be the very first non-Japanese participants! We have a 1 in 7 chance of getting first place in our category, and if we win, we can appear at Nico Nico Chou Kaigi 2! (●≧3≦)ノ The winners are determined by the amount of votes collected from the viewers, so we'd really appreciate it if you guys could watch! ♡ We'll be singing a lot of Momoi songs (as well as doing wotagei) and will be dancing to some of Afilia Saga East's (the idol group Momoi produces) songs as well! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

We have more info about Namaket here! ♪

You can request songs for us to sing too! We hope that there will be a lot of fellow Momoists watching! We'll have our signed Momoi cardboard stands with us during the broadcast to cheer us on too~ (*´ω`*)♡

Thank you very much!

- Ally & Sally

paranda
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2012-12-20, 16:55:19 »

Congrats on getting selected. Good luck
catsspat
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2012-12-21, 22:36:09 »

I'll try to be up at 1:30am.

So as I understand it, you ladies will be on your own show first (lv118759411), then get some time on the big show (lv114269080) a few hours later, right?

This may be the time to dust off my LED DLP projector and set it up pointing straight up at the ceiling above my bed (actually futon). ;)
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-12-22, 00:52:19 »

I'll try to be up at 1:30am.

So as I understand it, you ladies will be on your own show first (lv118759411), then get some time on the big show (lv114269080) a few hours later, right?

This may be the time to dust off my LED DLP projector and set it up pointing straight up at the ceiling above my bed (actually futon). ;)

You going to stay up from 1:30 until voting for the JD category starts (at like 5-something)? Don't fall asleep, if you're watching from the comfort of your futon. ;D
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »