Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-02-24, 09:58:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Halko Library
| | |-+  CD Japan: SUPER Game Song Live 2012
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: CD Japan: SUPER Game Song Live 2012  (Read 2784 times)
Nekorin

View Profile
« on: 2012-12-12, 00:11:26 »

Dear (Nekorin)

Hi. This mail alert brings you information about the latest products that has just been listed at CDJapan, according to your according to your "New Release Mail from Your Favorite Artists" subscription in customer account.
If any limited editions and first press bonus is listed, we highly recommend you pre-order it as early as possible to secure your copy, because supply is very limited.

YZPB-8002
V.A./Super Game Song Live 2012 -New Game- Blu-ray Disc[Blu-ray]  Blu-ray
8800 yen US$105/83.55  Release Date:2013/02/27
Description:Blu-ray release from game event "SUPER Game Song LIVE 2012" featuring popular artists etc.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=YZPB-8002

REALLY expensive Bluray featuring Love.Exe! Was Love.exe in a game?

8BB76E1
« Reply #1 on: 2012-12-12, 01:53:59 »

Was Love.exe in a game?
yup.. it's an opening for PS2 version of BALDR FORCE EXE.. ^_^

see this.

anyway.. pretty good tracklist.. LOVE.EXE and also きみはホエホエむすめ ^_^
(well, I just guess she will sing also this one since it's on ファミソン8BIT)
« Last Edit: 2012-12-12, 02:11:27 by 8BB76E1 » Logged
alexd00

小麦っこ #01019

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-12-12, 15:05:56 »

Unless you have some CDJ points to spend, it's probably better to order at Amazon.jp (link). Total would be 8,271 with overseas shipping.

The Amazon listing also shows the performers for each song. Momoi only has two songs (well, I guess everybody sings the theme song at the end?), so it's a tough call if you're just buying it for her performance. There's definitely some good artists on there though... Itou Kanako, Sakakibara Yui, Faylan, Yozuca, Kuribayashi Minami, and a few of the Im@s girls.

I've already got a bunch of stuff on order for Jan/Feb/Mar, so I'm going to hold off for now, but I'm keeping it on my list to consider.

えがおでなんでもできる
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-12-20, 10:18:48 »

Was Love.exe in a game?

see this.

I think the CD version is better. She has a habbit of redoing certain songs, huh? I wonder if the english translation of the lyrics has been done? I was thinking of doing some sort of animation to it someday...

8BB76E1
« Reply #4 on: 2012-12-20, 10:26:51 »

I think the CD version is better. She has a habbit of redoing certain songs, huh?
yeah, that's pretty common. (I really love the old version of wonder momo-i ^_^)
I wonder if the english translation of the lyrics has been done?
I have no idea..
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-12-20, 23:27:52 »

Was Love.exe in a game?

see this.

I think the CD version is better. She has a habbit of redoing certain songs, huh? I wonder if the english translation of the lyrics has been done? I was thinking of doing some sort of animation to it someday...

Certain songs are written for specific purposes and then it'll be remixed/redone for a different purpose. In this case, a song for a game redone for her album. Though sometimes it's just the passage of time that prompts a redone version of a song.

LOVE.EXE has been translated, though I'm trying to think of where we've put it. It's been in Call Books before...did you get the 2009 Fanime one (the first Fanime appearance)? I think it's in there.
8BB76E1
« Reply #6 on: 2012-12-21, 00:49:42 »

LOVE.EXE has been translated, though I'm trying to think of where we've put it. It's been in Call Books before...did you get the 2009 Fanime one (the first Fanime appearance)? I think it's in there.
Oh.. I totally forgot about this. ^_^ I checked the call books and it's in Aya Revolution (2009) so I guess it's probably also in Fanime 2009 call book.
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012-12-21, 12:54:51 »

Oh.. I totally forgot about this. ^_^ I checked the call books and it's in Aya Revolution (2009) so I guess it's probably also in Fanime 2009 call book.

I'll have to dig up that call book then. :)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »