Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-12-12, 16:23:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Halko Library
| | |-+  New Album あんぎゃ ~モモーイ世界の旅~
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: New Album あんぎゃ ~モモーイ世界の旅~  (Read 9323 times)
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2012-09-24, 04:11:36 »

CDJapan says it shipped today! It ships before the release date? I wonder if the exchange rate has changed since I've ordered it...

8BB76E1
« Reply #16 on: 2012-09-24, 05:33:52 »

CDJapan says it shipped today! It ships before the release date? I wonder if the exchange rate has changed since I've ordered it...
yeah, they usually ship before release date.. I remember, when we had higher duty-free limit, sometimes the CD even arrived a day before release date.. ^_^ (when shipped via ems)
« Last Edit: 2012-09-24, 05:36:58 by 8BB76E1 » Logged
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2012-09-30, 10:08:58 »

Got it! (But I can't seem to find the charge on my credit card?)

And my first time getting a first edition bonus with a Momoi CD! But... what is it? (picture attached) I don't recognize these characters...

EDIT: Watching the nicovideo from earlier this week. She showed the photos, and I heard her mention Yurumates, Da Capo, and Tsukune... I'll look them up and see if I find the characters.
« Last Edit: 2012-09-30, 10:25:18 by Nekorin » Logged

8BB76E1
« Reply #18 on: 2012-09-30, 11:34:22 »

Got it! (But I can't seem to find the charge on my credit card?)
^_^ I still have to wait until tomorrow..

CDJapan charge the card very late.. even two or three weeks after they ship the goods..
few years back, when I didn't know this, I went over my card limit because of this.. (I immediately got a letter from my bank that I should send some money to my account.. ^__^)
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2012-09-30, 11:54:00 »

Really? Between that, and the fact that my credit card company always tries to block my transactions with them, they're kinda inconvenient. XD I hope you weren't hit with any fees when that happened... 

Looked up the characters I didn't recognize already. Ha, crunchyroll has Yurumates!

8BB76E1
« Reply #20 on: 2012-10-03, 17:04:28 »

So the album arrived few days ago.. and it's so beautiful.. ^_^ my favorite songs are S・N・S・N・S!, キャピ夏☆HIGHてんしょん!, カラフル・アクアリウム, Rudy Goody, Count down! Party night! right now, but all songs are pretty good..

btw it's also on itunes for only 1800 jpy, but the Tsukune song is missing.. no idea why.. so the itunes version has only 10 songs..

http://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/angya-momo-is-world-tour/id563153525?l=en
ssg
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2012-10-05, 16:22:23 »

Getting this was quite the treat, as always.  Although I adore the album overall, for some reason I really love the intro to "Count down! Party night!"!

A fledgling Momoist!
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2012-10-05, 23:10:22 »

So the album arrived few days ago.. and it's so beautiful.. ^_^ my favorite songs are S・N・S・N・S!, キャピ夏☆HIGHてんしょん!, カラフル・アクアリウム, Rudy Goody, Count down! Party night! right now, but all songs are pretty good..

btw it's also on itunes for only 1800 jpy, but the Tsukune song is missing.. no idea why.. so the itunes version has only 10 songs..

http://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/angya-momo-is-world-tour/id563153525?l=en

It's possible there are other rights attached to the Tsukune song that isn't cleared for digital downloads. That'd be my guess.
mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2012-10-06, 00:49:31 »

I am loving the album too ;D

I like pretty much every track, I think my favorite right now is SNS. But my favorite usually changes after I hear the songs live ;D To be honest I didn't have really high expectations for this album, cause the idea of re-using the Da Capo character songs for so many tracks didn't thrill me too much. But in the end, I was happily surprised :)

I think I must be alone on this though, Count down! Party night! is the one track I don't like. The echo effect on her voice kinda grates on my nerves. Then again, when she sings it live, it won't have the effect, so maybe I can just listen to live recordings later ;D
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2012-10-06, 22:44:49 »

I like Countdown Party Night. :) the one I'm not a fan of is Rudy Goody, probably because I'm not a fan of its predecessor. But for some reason the standout for me is Colorful Aquarium. It's a lot simpler than the others, but so sweet. Since I have some minor knowledge of Japanese I can understand the parts about "fish, swimming, looking through a window" and then the somewhat hauntingly adoring "you are my idol" hook. Is it about the way idols sometimes seem like they're being put on display though a window? I wish I could understand the full lyrics.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »