Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-12-13, 15:23:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Event Stage
| | |-+  Momoi @ AnimeBoston2012 April 6-8
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Momoi @ AnimeBoston2012 April 6-8  (Read 18231 times)
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2012-04-07, 11:19:36 »

BTW, set list was:

Ai no Medicine
Kujibiki Unbalance
Romantic Summer
Give a Reason
Loosey Goosey
21 seiki
God Knows
Wonder MOMO-i
Ganbare, Sore dewa I Love you
Yoake no Samba
Motto Yume Miyou

They seemed to be rushed for time (stuff starting late, next event coming, etc.), so there was an attempt for an encore, but it was cut off very quickly. First time I've never heard LOVE.EXE at a live, I think. On the flip side, I don't recall hearing Loosey Goosey live before (I may have forgotten). It was a blast; lots of people standing from what I could see (when I looked back every now and then).
« Last Edit: 2012-04-07, 11:21:19 by tenton » Logged
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2012-04-09, 12:46:41 »

Well, winding down here in Boston. Momoi and staff already hopped on their plane back. I'll be doing the same in a few hours, but first, I need to visit Fenway, while I'm here. Got to get some touristy things in while I'm here. I want a pic in front of the Monster if I can get it (not sure if the tours will let us on the field or not). Maybe I'll try to get a Linsanity ice cream, since this is the only place I can get it (at Harvard Square). I guess this is "sports" day for me? ww
ssg
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2012-04-10, 07:41:38 »

Well, apparently that weekend actually happened. When I think about it...The live, meeting her and getting a couple signatures, and of course, meeting the amazing fans such as some of the fine people in this forum...Simply put, I was blown away by all of it, no matter how much I tried to prepare myself.

A few of months ago all I had were dreams to see her, and now that I have, I've got to take care of those memories and feelings. It was too amazing!

A fledgling Momoist!
mandi
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2012-04-10, 13:22:37 »

Sounds like the event was a great success! So happy for ssg and everyone who saw Momoi for the first time ;D

Set list is pretty heavy on anime songs huh! I guess Momoi does get tired of doing EXE so much ;)
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2012-04-10, 16:26:36 »

Sounds like the event was a great success! So happy for ssg and everyone who saw Momoi for the first time ;D

Set list is pretty heavy on anime songs huh! I guess Momoi does get tired of doing EXE so much ;)

I'm not sure it was that, though, because things seemed really rushed. They were running a little behind and there was another event behind the concerts, so maybe it could have been an encore song, but that got nipped in the bud before any chant could start.  :'(
shinji
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: 2012-04-10, 22:12:12 »

I'm not sure it was that, though, because things seemed really rushed. They were running a little behind and there was another event behind the concerts, so maybe it could have been an encore song, but that got nipped in the bud before any chant could start.  :'(

It felt like the first MC segment got cut out too...

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2012-04-11, 20:26:21 »

So let's see how my predictions went.

Wears sailor fuku, probably at the concert. 90% chance

Wrong, no sailor fuku.

Ai no Medicine (probably anisama version) 99% chance

Correct, 1st song.

Love.exe 99% chance

In a surprise, wrong.

Romantic Summer 97% chance

Correct, 3rd song.

Wonder Momo-i (probably World Tour version) 95% chance

Correct, 8th song.

Something from Shouwa 75% chance . Probably going to be either Shouwa or Matsuri da

Didn't sing anything from Showa that was new (Yoake no Samba and Ganbare don't count)

If she's aware that PAX East (Penny Arcade Expo; large video gaming related convention) is happening nearby at the same time, then Gura Gura 65%

Can't say if we can say correct or not. Not sure if she was aware of PAX East or how big it is as a gaming convention

Ichigo! Go! Go!, normally 1% chance, but because Paranda can't be at AB, it'll be 10%

Paranda dodge a bullet.

Amount of the auditorium filled 90%

Probably not; back section seemed empty, though there were a lot of people.

Amount of the audience sitting during the concert 85% ->PROVE ME WRONG, BOSTON. PROVE ME WRONG. :'(

THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME WRONG! At the times I did turn around, I did see a number of people standing and having a good time

Amount of the audience with glowsticks 5%

Not really fair since the twins brought 100 glowsticks and ssq brought another 50. That + the seiyuu/idol fan crew brought their own is already probably 5% of the whole crowd.  ;D

Translator for the concert MC parts 35%

Didn't think so. Translator/liaison was the same girl for Fanime 2009. I feel sorry for her, because she can translate normal Japanese, but she doesn't speak otaku.  :P
Miyuki
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2012-05-03, 15:37:46 »

Yeah, I have to thank the peoples who handed out glow sticks... I ended up with one of them.  ;)
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2012-05-03, 15:47:49 »

I actually processed photos faster than 6 months! Here's a few photos that I took while at Anime Boston.
Miyuki
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2012-05-04, 10:59:27 »

thanks for sharing those, theya re really nice shots!... mine ended up pretty bad... so any photos from the con are much appreciated :)
ssg
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2012-05-31, 20:12:58 »

Say, does anyone have or know where I may be able to see her Q&A panel? My 'sukeban' friend is interested in having the footage of his question about 80s idols.

A fledgling Momoist!
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2012-06-08, 19:13:41 »

Say, does anyone have or know where I may be able to see her Q&A panel? My 'sukeban' friend is interested in having the footage of his question about 80s idols.

I was a dope and erased my footage accidentally (at the convention). There might still be some hope, but my spare time is going to be minimal for the next few weeks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »