Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-06-19, 02:24:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Whiteboard
| | |-+  czech fansite
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: czech fansite  (Read 6244 times)
8BB76E1
« on: 2011-07-26, 20:23:54 »

I decided make a czech fansite of momoi, mostly as a tribute since I don't actually know any other fans here. That's why I think a forum on my site is unnecessary, but I'd still like to have something if few fans of momoi showed up. So I'd like to ask if I may link to this forum from my site. It would look like this:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1998/snapshotbo.png

Basically saying: "Because of very small comunity *website name* doesn't have its own forum yet. But if you don't mind speaking english, I recommend to register at forum of friend website HalkoMomoi.com, where you can meet fans from all over the world."

So, what is your opinion? If it's ok, I'd be glad. But if you don't want it, I'll respect it..

And sorry about that censorship, there are some things which I don't want to / can't reveal yet.
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2011-07-27, 20:23:28 »

I don't think I see any problem with doing that, but I'm just a user here.  ;D
shinji
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2011-07-28, 04:05:59 »

No problem at all, I'd love to have more people talking here. I don't mind a bit of chatter in other languages too, just as long as people keep in mind that the primary language is English since the most people here understand it.

Also, just in case you're interested, I can give you a subdomain of halkomomoi.com like cz.halkomomoi.com if you'd like to use it for your fansite. I dream of making halkomomoi.com international eventually, but I have this strange habit of procrastinating... The only requirement is that I want to keep things like non-thumbnail CD jacket images or Japanese lyrics off of the domain so we have more publicity options to attract more fans :D

8BB76E1
« Reply #3 on: 2011-07-28, 05:21:30 »

No problem at all, I'd love to have more people talking here.
Ok, then I'll make it as mentioned above.. ^^ thank you.

Also, just in case you're interested, I can give you a subdomain of halkomomoi.com like cz.halkomomoi.com if you'd like to use it for your fansite.
Now I'm not sure about this one, because the site is actually on another domain and I use some other easy to remember domain as an alias, which has also its own subdomains to make it more organized..

The only requirement is that I want to keep things like non-thumbnail CD jacket images or Japanese lyrics off of the domain so we have more publicity options to attract more fans :D
hmm.. in one of the sections of website I have some scans of CD jackets.. just front side of course, no lyrics..
shinji
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2011-08-05, 06:23:23 »

Sorry for the late reply. The scan/lyrics requirement was just for if you wanted a subdomain of halkomomoi.com. If you're under your own domain, I have no issue. Good luck with your site! :)

8BB76E1
« Reply #5 on: 2011-12-13, 15:17:28 »

Well.. It's already 14th December in Japan, and that means, http://www.halkomomoi.cz/ is officially opened now.. ^__^
AndCycle
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-12-14, 14:30:54 »

Well.. It's already 14th December in Japan, and that means, http://www.halkomomoi.cz/ is officially opened now.. ^__^
I have a minor suggestion about the wiki,
you might wanna to have a really effective method to fight spam,
I currently use asirra on my own mediawiki site because reCaptcha has been compromised,

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/projects/asirra/
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Asirra

a little tip :x
8BB76E1
« Reply #7 on: 2011-12-14, 14:57:38 »

I currently use asirra on my own mediawiki site..
^_^ this looks pretty effective, and it's nice too.. ^^

I'll have to think about it a bit, because I don't actually expect there will be any other contributors to that wiki anytime soon..
AndCycle
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011-12-14, 16:49:53 »

I currently use asirra on my own mediawiki site..
^_^ this looks pretty effective, and it's nice too.. ^^

I'll have to think about it a bit, because I don't actually expect there will be any other contributors to that wiki anytime soon..
you can enable it for account creation procedure first, because mediawiki won't allow you to delete account,
my system has been messed up by spambot before and it really gave me a hard time to clean it up :x
8BB76E1
« Reply #9 on: 2011-12-15, 13:37:14 »

you can enable it for account creation procedure first, because mediawiki won't allow you to delete account,
oh.. I didn't know it's not possible to delete users.. O_o I just installed it and the default setting seems to be ok.. it's active for account registering but not for page editing.. I'll try to enable non-registered users editing with it in next few days..
my system has been messed up by spambot before and it really gave me a hard time to clean it up :x
I know about some other czech site using mediawiki, which had some problems with spambots too, I'll definitely recommend using this.
akatora
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2011-12-18, 14:02:19 »

Nice site! :)
I have question concerning the wiki. In the discography section, do you also plan to include CDs/DVDs where Momoi acts as producer (e.g. Afilia Saga East, Ruki-chan)? In case you do, I could contribute quite a bit. ^_^
8BB76E1
« Reply #11 on: 2011-12-18, 17:34:14 »

Nice site! :)
I have question concerning the wiki. In the discography section, do you also plan to include CDs/DVDs where Momoi acts as producer (e.g. Afilia Saga East, Ruki-chan)? In case you do, I could contribute quite a bit. ^_^
yeah.. I would like to.. but I guess it'll take some time, since I don't know Afilia Saga discography yet.. even Momoi herself has too many releases..
akatora
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2011-12-18, 17:43:50 »

I happen to have almost all CDs released by Afilia Saga East in my possession. :D
I'll be back in Germany for Christmas, there I can photograph/scan all the CDs and start contributing. I also happen to own the Single of Ruki-chan. :)
8BB76E1
« Reply #13 on: 2012-08-03, 10:36:56 »

Today I realized it's actually pretty easy to enable multilingual posts in WordPress using some simple plugins. So if anyone here would be interested in writing posts in his / her language on my site, (HalkoMomoi.cz) just let me know and I'll set it up. ^_^ This involves only the "news" section.
8BB76E1
« Reply #14 on: 2013-05-08, 01:08:32 »

any Ingress players here? ^_^

http://news.halkomomoi.cz/?p=641 (Momoi Clock portal in Akihabara)
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »