Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-02-24, 09:40:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Event Stage
| | |-+  Momoi @ OTAKUTHON August12-14 2011 Canada
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Momoi @ OTAKUTHON August12-14 2011 Canada  (Read 11746 times)
paranda
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2011-08-21, 22:12:47 »

Btw thanks Damius for helping us out with a line situation. Hope you will become a regular and come to more concerts with us. We have a critical shortage of fans on the East Coast.

On sitting, I think we just lacked critical mass. Next time there needs to be a call workshop in line while we explain these things. I doubt anyone really had a problem with standing since they all went up for LOVE.EXE. I'm glad Momoi threw us that bone at the end, so I'm not gonna blame anyone. Except that one very specific group behind us who complained, won the sit/stand argument, and then didn't even stay around for the whole concert. But other than them, most other fans seemed cool about it and probably could have been swayed had we succeeded in setting the tone.
Damius

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2011-08-21, 22:51:18 »

Thanks guys!

Mandi, I'm relieved to know that it was not an issue only in Montreal. I felt bad and fear that it only happened in Montreal... But if it happened at other places, I feel a little better now.

Paranda, no problem it was a pleasure, because of that I was able to sit with you guys!!

About being a fan, I'm pretty sure I'll be one for quite a while!

I bought at Otakuthon: the 2 CDs that were availiable, 3 Wrist Band, 2 Muffler Towel, 3 Penlight! Saturday I went to the Official website and bought: the Muffler Towel that I didn't have, the Wrist Band that I didn't have and the T-Shirt!

Now I need some money, so when I'll have it, I'll join the official fan club!

About concerts, it will depend if I have the money to go there!! But I certainly would really like to, since I would like to know how it is to be at a concert where you only have fan of Momoi!!! Let's save money to be able to go at her next concert in the US!
« Last Edit: 2011-08-21, 23:06:11 by Damius » Logged

我々の心は日本国民とともにある。
8BB76E1
« Reply #32 on: 2011-08-22, 01:26:24 »

I bought at Otakuthon: the 2 CDs that were availiable..
"がんばれ・・・それは、I Love You" and "IVY~アイビー~" ? ^_^

also, welcome on board.. ^^ nice to see another fan being born.. she definitely deserves more fans.. ^__^
Damius

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2011-08-22, 01:36:26 »

Exactly! Thanks.

我々の心は日本国民とともにある。
kyouichi_sudou

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2011-08-23, 16:13:29 »

Hello! Another Momoi fan from Montreal!

Meeting her and seeing her concert was a blast at Otakuthon. But as mentioned by some of you, the turnout and atmosphere could have been better. I've already assumed its because not many know her or very little of her. I became a fan after watching Seto no Hanayome and I'm pretty sure I've listened to Mail Me a while back (it felt familiar when I heard it again). Either way, I'm sure its also because people were shy since it is the first Japanese guest we've had at Otakuthon.
Damius

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2011-08-23, 17:15:16 »

Welcome in! It's really nice to have another fan from Montreal!!! And paranda, that means another fan on the East Coast!!  ;D
« Last Edit: 2011-08-23, 17:17:05 by Damius » Logged

我々の心は日本国民とともにある。
Damius

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2011-09-07, 22:36:09 »

I would have like to have it for Montreal, but I'll wear it next time: My new Halko Momoi T-shirt!!

我々の心は日本国民とともにある。
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2011-09-17, 18:16:34 »

I'm pretty sure I've listened to Mail Me a while back (it felt familiar when I heard it again).

Welcome to the boards!

You may have heard Mail Me if you watched Suicide Circle (Jissatsu Circle); a cover of Mail Me was used in the movie. It's one of the more common ways people have heard Mail Me.
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2012-05-03, 15:46:29 »

I'm lazy and lost a computer in the meantime, so that's my excuse for getting photos up so late, but here are a few that I snapped at Otakuthon:
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »