Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-12-12, 23:21:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  General Lounge
| | |-+  Introductions
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 25441 times)
Priz
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009-06-06, 16:26:47 »

Oops. Just noticed this board/thread!  :-[

Yes it's me - the guy who's got so much of a gut, they made the Japanese XXXL shirts for sale at FanimeCon for. If I came across as rude to anyone here or not talkative, I apologize - it was a long weekend and I had a lot on my mind. I tried to be polite to almost everyone. I'm just glad that there seemed to be no major hitches at all.

Everyone should know me and know my history by now. Lived in the SF Bay Area for 39 years come August 9th. If you ever come visit the area let me know and we'll hang out and go do something fun.
shinji
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2009-06-07, 08:09:03 »

> Priz
I think you're quite rude, getting Momoi to go to the city you live in. She hasn't been to *mine* yet! =P

ObLaCxZ
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009-06-07, 09:39:48 »

> Priz
I think you're quite rude, getting Momoi to go to the city you live in. She hasn't been to *mine* yet! =P

Hmmm...Momoi at Sakura-Con?  I'm down with that!  ;D

SpAcE LoVe!
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009-06-07, 10:14:33 »

@ Priz: I'm the one who's rude, not remembering you when you talked to me and being shy the whole time.  :-[ (Though I just about died when I was trying to talk to both Halko and you, lol I'm blushing just thinking about it XD )

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009-06-07, 16:35:35 »

> Priz

Hmmm...Momoi at Sakura-Con?  I'm down with that!  ;D

I'd be down with that too, except:

A: it's way too close to Hawaii (if she goes)
B: Y'all need to convince upper management to get the Paramount Theater for her concert. That'd be sweet with her band...awesome acoustics (built for films and vaudeville) and NON UNION (it's owned by a non-profit org).

Priz
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009-06-07, 17:14:08 »

> Priz

Suck it! I wasn't apologizing to YOU! Burn in Hell, Shinji!  ;D

You DO remember my PAX story, right? Yeah, I don't want to go to Sakura-Con and have a repeat of THAT experience...

I think James, Hitomi and Elias are working on bringing her to SakuraCon, so...
Priz
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009-06-07, 17:16:37 »

@ Priz: I'm the one who's rude, not remembering you when you talked to me and being shy the whole time.  :-[ (Though I just about died when I was trying to talk to both Halko and you, lol I'm blushing just thinking about it XD )

Wait, were we talking to you at the same time? I don't remember!  :o Sorry!

I just recognized you by your badge... I think... and wanted to say hi and to relax/come meet the rest of the board. No worries, no stress. :) You know how "nice" the bunch can be.
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009-06-07, 21:42:39 »

It's all right. Quite the memory! ;D I finally conquered any nervousness for her next panel. :D

(Speaking of which, I wonder where the nicovideo recordings went. My friend didn't come with me because he wanted to shop and enter a game tournament. :P But I made him regret that when I told him she did the "Hokuto Hakuretsu Ken". I should show him to make him feel better though.

PetiteFool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2009-06-11, 19:23:59 »

Halko at Sakura-con!? Aiyaaa!! <3 Sighhhh it'd be so nice... But Sa-con is just a big joke after last year >_<

みず きらい あなた すき

I forget to think before I act...
Willsun

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009-06-12, 22:56:41 »

Momoi's Kenshiro impression was soooo cute. She was left wondering why we loved it so much.
tomoyo

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2009-06-13, 00:35:00 »

Halko at Sakura-con!? Aiyaaa!! <3 Sighhhh it'd be so nice... But Sa-con is just a big joke after last year >_<

Awww I really liked Sakuracon and I'm going next year too!

Oh yea I guess I should kinda briefly intro myself. My name is Danny and I'm addicted to dark & cute things. You can find me in silly cute outfits usually at cons and I've been a momoi fan since 2007. I've been going to cons for about a decade now. I think at this point I usually go to Fanime/Sakuracon/AX. I used to go to Otakon every year, but I haven't done an east coast con since 2003 now.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-13, 00:38:49 by tomoyo » Logged
ObLaCxZ
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009-06-16, 04:56:48 »

Hi Danny!  Are you gonna be in AX this July?  If so, lemme know so we can meet up!  I also got my glowsticks ready for Nekorin's karaoke performance there  ;D...

SpAcE LoVe!
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009-06-16, 05:25:24 »

Hi Danny!  Are you gonna be in AX this July?  If so, lemme know so we can meet up!  I also got my glowsticks ready for Nekorin's karaoke performance there  ;D...

And Morning Musume, right?

(BTW, for those that don't know, the otagei move, "Romance" is supposed to be named after a Morning Musume song. Of course, all of you have read the Call book front to back to front a bunch of times, right? Otagei is an idol concert staple, so you can use the otagei moves there. You can also learn a whole bunch of other otagei moves that weren't taught)
ObLaCxZ
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009-06-16, 05:56:20 »

And Morning Musume, right?

(BTW, for those that don't know, the otagei move, "Romance" is supposed to be named after a Morning Musume song. Of course, all of you have read the Call book front to back to front a bunch of times, right? Otagei is an idol concert staple, so you can use the otagei moves there. You can also learn a whole bunch of other otagei moves that weren't taught)

Heck yeah!  I'll be bringing extra batteries!  ;D  Although I gotta admit, I'm a casual Momusu fan at best...maybe I'll pick up a couple of new otagei moves while there. 

You going, tenton?  Hit me up dude!  It'll be like a "Momoist meet-up at a Momusu musical"(try saying that 20 times ;D)...
« Last Edit: 2009-06-16, 06:08:00 by ObLaCxZ » Logged

SpAcE LoVe!
InsaneLampshade
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2009-06-16, 12:23:55 »

It'll be like a "Momoist meet-up at a Momusu musical"(try saying that 20 times ;D)...
Heh, funnily enough me and Matt_D are going to be at AX for Morning Musume too, should I pack a Momoi wristband for identification? lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »