Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-02-24, 10:04:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  General Lounge
| | |-+  Animelo 2010 over NicoNico live
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Animelo 2010 over NicoNico live  (Read 2931 times)
AndCycle
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« on: 2010-07-06, 17:35:43 »

http://pc.animelo.jp/evolution/ticket/

5,000yen for two days view, can use timeshift function,

of course this should have momoi's cut :p
cat_clan
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2010-07-06, 21:35:40 »

Too much money for something I will later buy on DVD or Blu-Ray. I wouldn't mind paying much more for a live experience, but live over Internet is something I don't really appreciate.

Otaku no naka no Otaku, Otaking ni narimasu -- Otaku no Video, Gainax, 1992.
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-07-07, 01:48:08 »

I'm with cat_clan. Plus, I recall how the stream looked in 2008 (when they were just showing parts of it, but it was free) it was okay, but not Y5,000 okay; I can't see paying that much for it, then turn around and buy the BDs. Plus, it's in the middle of the night/morning over in these parts. Yeah, I could timeshift it, but I can timeshift it out 8 months and get it on Blu-ray.  ;D
paranda
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2010-07-07, 02:18:08 »

Pencil Live had a decent vantage point but the video quality wasn't that high either. It cost 2000yen which I feel was almost worth it. Still, Animelo's length actually works against it since there are more acts I have to sit through that I don't care about.

If they show comments over their jumbotron during MCs though so people at home have a chance to participate w/ the performers (who read it and respond) that would be pretty cool and entice me to buy. As of now I think it will just depend on if I feel like not sleeping.
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-07-07, 03:42:16 »

If they show comments over their jumbotron during MCs though so people at home have a chance to participate w/ the performers (who read it and respond) that would be pretty cool and entice me to buy.

If they do that, I'd hope they'd pre-screen the comments, or else that could get abusive (not necessarily towards the performers, but with what people would try to post up there). ;D
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »