Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-09-24, 09:30:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  Halko Momoi
| |-+  Halko Library
| | |-+  Fairies Nyan Nyan
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fairies Nyan Nyan  (Read 3267 times)
Nekorin

View Profile
« on: 2010-06-25, 23:17:03 »

FVCG-1127
Fairies Nyan Nyan (CV: Haruko Momoi)/[STEINS;GATE] Audio Series Lobo Man Number 007 Fairies Nyan Nyan  CDA
1600 yen US$18/90.69  Release Date:2010/11/24
Description:Character CD release from the game "Steins;Gate" including a character song featuring Fairies Nyan Nyan (CV: Haruko Momoi) and a mini drama "Sorezore no Shichigatsu Nijuhachinichi." Sleeve artwork by Yasuhiro Ikeda. *The album feature a desktop accessory (for Windows) and an original movie in the CD-Extra format (both are valid only in Japan).
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=FVCG-1127

I'm probably not the only one who got this email. I don't know anything about this, but the song title suggests one thing: It will be cute!!

Anyone care to expound?

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-26, 00:19:53 »

You know about Steins;Gate, right? Appears to be a character image CD. Not sure why a desktop accessory and a movie would be only valid in Japan, unless they really mean it's only going to work on Japanese Windows.

I think that's an interesting way of writing the name, though; Momoi's character is フェイリス・ニャンニャン, however you want to romanize that (maybe Ferris? Faeris? Feiris?).

Okay, I think the CD Japan thing is missing some stuff off the Neowing description. Looks like that movie is distributed over the cell phone network? Someone who actually reads Japanese will have to chime in here.
catsspat
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2010-06-26, 01:54:06 »

Looks like that movie is distributed over the cell phone network? Someone who actually reads Japanese will have to chime in here.

No no.  It's a CD-Extra format disc (audio tracks + data track at the end).
It's just saying that the character song original movie clips being distributed over Dwango mobile site is included on the CD(-ROM).

Me read Japanese?  Blasphemy!

おいらの日本語はただのまぐれのようなもんです。
« Last Edit: 2010-06-26, 01:56:11 by catsspat » Logged
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-06-26, 01:59:37 »

It's just saying that the character song original movie clips being distributed over Dwango mobile site is included on the CD(-ROM).

Okay, now I'm confused why CD Japan's description says it's Japan only. Maybe just a blanket statement they throw in with certain types of extras?

(and this is why when you rely on my Japanese, you will be in trouble.)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »