Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-05-22, 07:53:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  General Lounge
| | |-+  AX 2010
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: AX 2010  (Read 13170 times)
PantsGoblin
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« on: 2010-06-17, 09:10:40 »

Probably about time to start this up. I know some people here are going. Just looking to see who else is going.

Concert wise we have AKB48, Megumi Nakajima and May'n, MELL, and SOPHIA.

MangaGamer has UR@N announced so far. I loved Kira Kira & Curtain Call so I'm very much looking forward to this. I know they still have more guests to announce so possibly more singers.

I know a certain person here is really looking forward to seeing Yui Horie. I'm also looking forward to seeing Eri Kitamura and Yuu Asakawa as well.
« Last Edit: 2010-06-17, 09:24:31 by PantsGoblin » Logged
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-17, 13:55:35 »

Actually, there are at least a few of us that are really excited for Hocchan.  ;D

BENI is also apparently having a performance; she'll be opening for SOPHIA. RSP was announced last night, but they'll be performing at the Nokia Plaza (outdoors) not in the Nokia Live Theater.

We know which members of AKB48 will be there; some from team A, some from team K and one from team B.

I'm concerned there's going to be too much going on this year. I just hope there's no conflict between Hocchan and May'n/Mamegu . And if there's no conflict with Asakawa Yuu, that would be even better. I can give up some things related to AKB48 and MELL.
alexd00

小麦っこ #01019

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-06-17, 14:47:11 »

Summer of madness continues - I'll be there. It's definitely going to be a packed schedule, and all I want to do is concerts, guest panels and autographs. The guest list is just amazing. I had considered going after they announced AKB48. When they announced May'n+Mamegu, I decided I pretty much had to go, and every guest announcement after that has been gravy.

えがおでなんでもできる
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-06-17, 15:00:40 »

Was kind of the same for me, but I have less of a commitment.  ;D

When Hocchan was announced, I bought my tickets right then and there. I was already planning on going, but that announcement made it an automatic.
PantsGoblin
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-06-18, 21:54:08 »

Minami Kuribayashi, I can't wait now.
Silli
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-18, 23:26:21 »

I so want to go but I can't :(

May'n and Nakajima Megumi in concert.
I love the songs from Macross F so much.

Horie Yui, Kitamura Eri, Asakawa Yuu and all the other guests.
The guest list is really awesome.

And now even Kuribayashi Minami got announced!
Every announcement is like a kick in the butt because I can't go XD

Do you think I could make it in time if I start swimming right now? :P
PetiteFool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2010-06-19, 01:48:57 »

I'm going! Too bad no one here likes Hardcore... xD Hardcore Synergy AX version is debuting this year. Lots of really prestigious producers from Japan are going to be there (GUHROOVY, Dynasty Records, Sharpnel Sound, AVSS to name a few) Represented by some of my favorite DJs x3 Well if you decide to poke your heads in you might see me on stage ^_^

But theres so much to be excited for!! Waah!! I hope to be able to say hi to whoever else goes!

みず きらい あなた すき

I forget to think before I act...
PantsGoblin
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-06-19, 04:22:26 »

But theres so much to be excited for!! Waah!! I hope to be able to say hi to whoever else goes!

Maybe we can meet up sometime. Looks like I'm gonna be camping out next to the MangaGamer booth each day now (If it is the same format last year, one concert per day, each singer performing 3 or so songs each). And I think they still have more guests to announce, it's gonna be hard to top for me now...
Spiritsnare

wah!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2010-06-19, 21:50:55 »

I'm going. :> Also, @PetiteFool -- I'm making it to Hardcore Synergy, too, lest several people murder me in my sleep.

Being as PM Studios seems not to be there promoting DJ Max Technika (that arcade game a couple of people e.g. ObLaCxZ saw me help promote last year), I'll probably be wandering the halls and likewise sticking close to the MangaGamer booth with a friend. Looking forward to that d2b live :> I should probably finish Kira*Kira, actually...

Oh, and Hocchan. My god, I can't believe she's coming. I'm really excited ;w;
paranda
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2010-06-21, 06:55:35 »

I guess I probably already told most of you in person, but I'm also going to go. Looking forward to having fun with everyone again.

Without Momoi, the pressure is off a little too compared to my last AX. But yes, camp for Hocchan. At least I'm ready for that much!
InsaneLampshade
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2010-06-22, 00:13:29 »

I've gotta say that the guest list for this year's AX looks simply amazing. Soooo jealous of everyone going this year, lol.

Ahh, if only plane tickets were cheaper. >_<
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-06-22, 00:46:36 »

Start paddling?

I wish you could be there. Oh well, we can't go to everything. Well, until one of us hits the lottery or something.  8)
cat_clan
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-06-22, 19:31:19 »

I've gotta say that the guest list for this year's AX looks simply amazing. Soooo jealous of everyone going this year, lol.

I share the feeling... I still need to save to pay for part of our last trip to Japan. -_-

Otaku no naka no Otaku, Otaking ni narimasu -- Otaku no Video, Gainax, 1992.
catsspat
m.m.m. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2010-06-24, 17:08:26 »

Anybody else notice how all the names are "First Last" except for Kuribayashi Minami?

http://www.anime-expo.org/guests/
tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010-06-25, 21:10:45 »

Anybody else notice how all the names are "First Last" except for Kuribayashi Minami?

http://www.anime-expo.org/guests/

Kase Aina is also that way. Maybe Manga Gamers submitted the names Japanese style and AX didn't alter them?
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »