Halko Momoi English Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-02-24, 18:14:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Server move complete. Welcome to the Pikopiko Network!
3283 Posts in 217 Topics by 126 Members
Latest Member: ramend00dles
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Halko Momoi English Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Listening Room
| | |-+  ~Momoi Karaoke~
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: ~Momoi Karaoke~  (Read 11227 times)
PetiteFool

View Profile WWW
« on: 2009-04-20, 22:52:17 »

I like this topic, it's relevant to my interests so here is a thread renewal o3o

みず きらい あなた すき

I forget to think before I act...
PetiteFool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2009-04-20, 22:53:03 »

So I decided for the fanime con that for the preliminary round I'll sing Delicate Ni Sukishite, which isn't an original Momoi song but she did an amazing cover with 8bit sound *-*

For the final round, if I make it I want to sing a Komugi song but I can't choose which one... I really like Anata Ga Daikirai and Oyasumi and... all of the songs >3> Please help me pick one?

みず きらい あなた すき

Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-04-24, 00:28:56 »

I want to sing Popotan Kiss, but I'll probably get shy and mess up, because the song is so embarrasing... But that's what conventions are for!

I sang the first half of Ai No Medicine at anime expo last year even though I'm a boy. I did terribly, lol. This year I'll do better!

PetiteFool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2009-04-24, 06:30:00 »

I decided to sing Ai No Medicine in the preliminary round, so I can finish strong with Wonder Momo-i until I am more confident...  :P

みず きらい あなた すき

Ruki-chan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-05-05, 13:49:08 »

Ohh!! i love karaoke!! >w<

in Salón del Manga de Valencia , one convection in spain , i was sing  Kujibiki unbalance  in free karaoke (L)(L)(L) i love this song!! ;)

I love Wonder momo-i!! It is very difficult but is funny!!! I like to sing in a contest

B-DASH

君は君のままで大丈夫だよ

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-05-06, 14:40:19 »

I sang the first half of Ai No Medicine at anime expo last year even though I'm a boy. I did terribly, lol. This year I'll do better!

;D a BOY singing Moe songs. DO WANT.

I used to sing Popotan in conventions, and I'd loved to make people repeat "icchae!" xD so pevert but funny xD....

Intensity is the most important thing in karaoke xD!!

Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-05-06, 16:04:24 »

Imnot very talented, but I do have showmanship. I'll do it dressed like my avatar as well. XD I wonder if there will be open mic karaoke there... Hope I don't freeze up lime in a
Ai no medicine, LOL  ;D

tenton
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009-05-06, 22:21:34 »

I wonder if there will be open mic karaoke there...

Yes, there is open mic karaoke time. http://www.fanime.com/events/karaoke.html#openmic
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009-05-07, 04:22:58 »

Cool, I wonder if I'll see you guys there! (And how competitive the performance slots are...)

PetiteFool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2009-05-13, 00:26:35 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UNKmllN0zk

Theres my performance from closing ceremonies at Sakuracon! :D

Sorry, I hope I havn't disapointed you too much T_T

みず きらい あなた すき

Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009-05-13, 03:21:03 »

My very not dissapointed reply is on your deviantart journal. :)

ObLaCxZ
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009-05-16, 05:41:27 »

That.  Is.  Awesome.

I only wish I could sing like that....

SpAcE LoVe!
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009-05-17, 00:01:39 »

I hope no one going to fanime will be upset by my awful male-nerd renditions of the moe songs. T_T

ObLaCxZ
m.m.m. Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009-05-17, 06:03:23 »

I hope no one going to fanime will be upset by my awful male-nerd renditions of the moe songs. T_T

Well, you definitely have more guts than me!!!  Like what BLT89 said,  you'd rock singing moe songs!!

Ah, I didn't catch you at Anime Expo karaoke last year.  Lemme know if you're gonna do karaoke again at AX, coz I wanna see it  :D.  I play a little bit of guitar and I did a barely competent performance at Acoustikaraoke.  If you need a Masaya Koike or Manzo to your version of Momoi, lemme know and I'm down!  ;D ;D

SpAcE LoVe!
Nekorin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009-05-18, 00:07:59 »

Well, you definitely have more guts than me!!!  Like what BLT89 said,  you'd rock singing moe songs!!

Ah, I didn't catch you at Anime Expo karaoke last year.  Lemme know if you're gonna do karaoke again at AX, coz I wanna see it  :D.  I play a little bit of guitar and I did a barely competent performance at Acoustikaraoke.  If you need a Masaya Koike or Manzo to your version of Momoi, lemme know and I'm down!  ;D ;D

My singing is awful, but guts is something I have alot of. Thank you.  :-[

I'm certainly planning to do karaoke at ax. :) Halko songs... and Big Sightron from Komugi. XD Well if you're not embarassed to be on stage with me, and it's allowed, it might be pretty cool to sing with your guitar! ^_^

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »